Going teetotal

f***ing hell mate
If Carlsberg could do shit sandwiches 🥪
Your having a Carlsberg shitttteeerr like

f***ing hell mate
If Carlsberg could do shit sandwiches 🥪
Your having a Carlsberg shitttteeerr like
oh it gets worse the ex husband avoided paying her alimony by Austrian law , she said she would become a sex worker i said i'll pay you not to after her ex husband offered a 100 euros for sex. He's my mate undergoing treatment for depression now. Although he said he pour half a bottle of vodka in her throw 100 euros on the ground and fuck her like a whore to me i think the ex husband wife thing is complicated. she slept with her tenant during lock down . The stupid **** thought he could get a fifty year old pregnant . he did a deal with his wife to pick a woman as she is 55 to get a kid for them . fubar is the expression we use fucked up beyond all recognition
oh it gets worse the ex husband avoided paying her alimony by Austrian law , she said she would become a sex worker i said i'll pay you not to after her ex husband offered a 100 euros for sex. He's my mate undergoing treatment for depression now. Although he said he pour half a bottle of vodka in her throw 100 euros on the ground and fuck her like a whore to me i think the ex husband wife thing is complicated. she slept with her tenant during lock down . The stupid **** thought he could get a fifty year old pregnant . he did a deal with his wife to pick a woman as she is 55 to get a kid for them . fubar is the expression we use fucked up beyond all recognition
still i have a nice duplex in vienna so not all bad

still i have a nice duplex in vienna so not all bad
and she wants me to get sober to live there separately daft woman would not let me rent the penthouse with the share pool. Women they f***ing drive you to drink

Last edited:

still i have a nice duplex in vienna so not all bad.
Sounds like a very complicated situation that mate . Don't think your wife becoming a sex worker would help the situation and would probably turn u to drink tbh . Unless she had a regular client who was a landlord of a pub . And every cloud and that. And the Tennant sounds a sensible lad trying to get a 50yrs old lass up the pat and mick . Anyway take care mate

i'm literally getting text i have the right to beak the law i have the right to face the consequences. i'm like maybe i can say it isn't a good idea
Sounds like a very complicated situation that mate . Don't think your wife becoming a sex worker would help the situation and would probably turn u to drink tbh . Unless she had a regular client who was a landlord of a pub . And every cloud and that. And the Tennant sounds a sensible lad trying to get a 50yrs old lass up the pat and mick . Anyway take care mate
not my wife ex partner ex husband is my friend even if he was being a bit of a dick. the andew tate fan is the problem . i like vienna though should not really say this on a teetotal thread but living above a supermarket where a 1.5l of wine was 1.89 euro was ace
new plan found an airbnb in albania next to my favourite hotel 600 quid for a month
go get valium from a gp dry out . went on linkin got 4 job offers from 10pm when i logged in by 11pm

Last edited:

Back