Going out for a fag

MonkeyLove

Striker
There was a brilliant thread on here years ago about people who had gone out for a fag and never gone back (As the saying goes).

But it was 5 or 6 years ago and a lot of people have come and gone since then.

So has anyone ever done this? Just literally thought fuck it and walked away from their life and started a new one?

I’m sure last time there were some people that had moved abroad on the spur of the moment decades earlier and all sorts

Went to Wakefield one day in May 1988 to support my mate who was up in court for drunk and disorderly. After everything was done and dusted telt him instead of heading back to unemployment in Sunderland in his car I was gonna jump on a coach, head south and try my luck there. Only had the clothes I had on my back and a few quid.

Last edited:
Went to Wakefield one day in May 1988 to support my mate who was up in court for drunk and disorderly. After everything was done and dusted telt him instead of heading back to unemployment in Sunderland in his car I was gonna jump on a coach, head south and try my luck there. Only had the clothes I had in my back and a few quid.
And?

Knew a lad who told his wife he was just nipping down to the garage to pick up the Sunday papers, but he fucked off over here instead.

She tracked him down with his new Irish girlfriend cos the silly moo kept using his credit card and she had opened and read his bills when they turned up in the post.

Not a smoker my self but if it helps your question don’t mind my lass smoking my pink cigar ?

Blue vein is defo her favourite 😄😂😂

Back