Going on holiday whilst your on sick for stress

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Live In Hope

Theres someone at work who is off work for stress, yet everybody including the managers know she isnt stressed, she is off work for pure shame (long story). Anyway, this person has blocked everyone from work off her facebook but we have found pics of this person abroad on holiday at a nightclub, the photos are also dated etc as proof. Is there any way this person can face some consequences?

Once you on the sick for stress then you are totally untouchable unfortunately. :evil:

why do you want them to ? just let her get on with it
someone in my old office did it, she was off almost a year with stress and went abroad, nae one gave a shite, if i was stressed out enough to be off work id probably jump at the chance to go away and relax

get one of her colleagues to text her and say that her job is being given to a polish immigrant, stress her out even more

why do you want them to ? just let her get on with it
someone in my old office did it, she was off almost a year with stress and went abroad, nae one gave a shite, if i was stressed out enough to be off work id probably jump at the chance to go away and relax

She has caused absolute hell on in our department, really annoyed about 5 or 6 people by being an absolute piece of work. They have history of doing this too, causing trouble wherever they go.

This person has been absolutely evil and has even tried to cost two people their jobs when they could not have been nicer to that person. They have went on the sick because all of their lies came to a head and they couldnt dare show their face for pure shame.

This person is a real bad apple and has been taking the piss being pictured out and about at parties etc. They were due back this monday but didnt turn up, infact they were AWOL till friday, of which they must have been on holiday, hopefully this is the catch we can get them on. Maybe ask to see when their passport was stamped? Or proof of receipt of the holiday to see if the holiday was pre-meditated.

Normally I agree that people should make the most of sick etc but this is a one off situation in which we are dealing with a really bad person.

ah that makes a bit more sense then! id still not say owt but if theres proof there then i cant see how she'll get away with it
unless she says her camera date settings were wrong

She has caused absolute hell on in our department, really annoyed about 5 or 6 people by being an absolute piece of work. They have history of doing this too, causing trouble wherever they go.

This person has been absolutely evil and has even tried to cost two people their jobs when they could not have been nicer to that person. They have went on the sick because all of their lies came to a head and they couldnt dare show their face for pure shame.

This person is a real bad apple and has been taking the piss being pictured out and about at parties etc. They were due back this monday but didnt turn up, infact they were AWOL till friday, of which they must have been on holiday, hopefully this is the catch we can get them on. Maybe ask to see when their passport was stamped? Or proof of receipt of the holiday to see if the holiday was pre-meditated.

Normally I agree that people should make the most of sick etc but this is a one off situation in which we are dealing with a really bad person.

ah well, that's different. unfortunatly as you said, being on the sick for stress
means they really are untouchable. don't you have a doctor your company employ's ? just to put the squeeze on her. not a lot you can do.

Wait till I get back, your next.
:evil::evil:

ah that makes a bit more sense then! id still not say owt but if theres proof there then i cant see how she'll get away with it
unless she says her camera date settings were wrong

This is not on her facebook, its actually on a facebook site for a big night club abroad, she is on their pictures which they have dated.

ah well, that's different. unfortunatly as you said, being on the sick for stress
means they really are untouchable. don't you have a doctor your company employ's ? just to put the squeeze on her. not a lot you can do.

I know mate, seems your invincible with a sicknote for stress.

However, whilst she has been on the sick she has been partying etc whilst off with stress which unfortunately is allowed. However, she was due back on monday, but didnt turn in, she contacted work on friday saying she has another 2 week sicknote and thats it. But we have found proof on a website of her at a nightclub abroad on friday, so she must have been in another country whilst awol.

This is not on her facebook, its actually on a facebook site for a big night club abroad, she is on their pictures which they have dated.

I know mate, seems your invincible with a sicknote for stress.

However, whilst she has been on the sick she has been partying etc whilst off with stress which unfortunately is allowed. However, she was due back on monday, but didnt turn in, she contacted work on friday saying she has another 2 week sicknote and thats it. But we have found proof on a website of her at a nightclub abroad on friday, so she must have been in another country whilst awol.

Put the pictures up.I am a very high up manager and I will tell you if she is stressed or not.

I still want to know what they've actually done.

Pissed a whole department off for being a manipulative liar at the very least. Cant go into detail as I work for a big company.

Put the pictures up.I am a very high up manager and I will tell you if she is stressed or not.

She is a wad tbf but I cant post any pics. If she gets sacked then I can post loads :lol:

When I was off in the last couple of weeks I was chatting to a lad from work online, he said, 'I won't tell them I've been chatting to you'. :lol:

If she really has been that much of a **** at work and has caused you problems then do whatever you need to do to get rid of them. And if she has been absent without a sicknote as you say she was awol then she should be in trouble for that anyway.

But there is nothing wrong with having a holiday when on the sick with stress.

So tread carefully especially if you are being the ****.

Pissed a whole department off for being a manipulative liar at the very least. Cant go into detail as I work for a big company.

She is a wad tbf but I cant post any pics. If she gets sacked then I can post loads :lol:

I think you hate her because she wadn't.

If she really has been that much of a **** at work and has caused you problems then do whatever you need to do to get rid of them. And if she has been absent without a sicknote as you say she was awol then she should be in trouble for that anyway.

There is nothing wrong with having a holiday even if it's not for stress.

Thats what I am hoping for. If this person does get sacked someday then I could reveal all details and I am sure everyone will agree that myself and all my colleagues are in the right with this piece of work.

I think you hate her because she wadn't.

She wad, and has, hence how if she gets sacked one day I can post pics :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back