GMB lacing into MPs

DH1

Midfield
Good morning Britain always rip into MPs no matter the question no matter the answer. They are the only news outlet to use this tactic as vigorously as they do and it was refreshing to see once. Although I think the snakey bastards deserve all this pressure I don't think they should be using this way of interviewing all the time as its quite counterproductive. It's also a bit shit when someone like that Kate who clearly isn't an argumentative person, being pushed by producers in her ear to do it. With someone like piers it sort of works.

Thoughts on the tactic.

Surprised every press outlet does not rip into MPs, bunch of useless people, most unfit for role.

Would not trust most of them to use a brush or broom and clean the streets, majority all part of the trough gang whatever party they support.

Few good ones in there, but who toe the party line and ignore those who elected them and the manifesto they were elected on.

Good morning Britain always rip into MPs no matter the question no matter the answer. They are the only news outlet to use this tactic as vigorously as they do and it was refreshing to see once. Although I think the snakey bastards deserve all this pressure I don't think they should be using this way of interviewing all the time as its quite counterproductive. It's also a bit shit when someone like that Kate who clearly isn't an argumentative person, being pushed by producers in her ear to do it. With someone like piers it sort of works.

Thoughts on the tactic.

Next up, the Speaker John Bercow. :D

I love the way he's taking the piss out of Theresa May.

Do they ask the MPs what is their favourite curtain style or the latest offering from TOWIE? A flimsy TV programme at best. As for GroupenFuhrer Morgan I would join the queue behind Rubberglove.

Last edited:

Back