Glastonbury 2024

After stupidly wanting to be be in separate ticket groups for the main sale (long story) and her cocking up the resale last night, our lass still doesn't have a ticket and we will be trying again on Sunday.

If anyone is trying and can lend a hand, let me know! We only need one ticket.

A stupid question from me, so apologies in advance…. but how difficult is it to actually get tickets? Is it as bad as it’s made out?

The wife wants to go for her birthday but I might have to set expectations a bit 😂😂

A stupid question from me, so apologies in advance…. but how difficult is it to actually get tickets? Is it as bad as it’s made out?

The wife wants to go for her birthday but I might have to set expectations a bit 😂😂

It's pretty tough, you need to register in advance Glastonbury Festival Tickets
Registration will open again in a few weeks for anyone new wanting to try for 2025 .

Tickets go on sale probably end of October, start of November. 2 individual sales, one on the Thursday for coach package and then Sunday for GA tickets. You only need to pay a deposit at that time of £75, in April you pay the balance to secure the ticket.

If you don't pay the balance you get 50 quid back

You then get a small resale in April of people's tickets that didn't pay the balance

Best advice is get as many people trying on different IP addresses. It Is as hard as people say it is but ridiculously worth it

Very, however it’s very doable if you’re organised in groups all trying for each other.

I’ve done the last 9, we have around 30 people trying all for each other across all 4 sale dates. We’ve got the organisation down to military precision but at the end of the day it’s still down to luck .

Very, however it’s very doable if you’re organised in groups all trying for each other.

I’ve done the last 9, we have around 30 people trying all for each other across all 4 sale dates. We’ve got the organisation down to military precision but at the end of the day it’s still down to luck .

The effort we go with our spreadsheets, and making sure everyone is trying is crazy.

One mistake people make is thinking well we have 5 people on the house wifi. With seetickets this only counts as one connection

This is my 13th I think, I've got lucky buy had to go in the resale a few times which was heart in mouth.

The effort we go with our spreadsheets, and making sure everyone is trying is crazy.

One mistake people make is thinking well we have 5 people on the house wifi. With seetickets this only counts as one connection

This is my 13th I think, I've got lucky buy had to go in the resale a few times which was heart in mouth.
Wouldn’t read to much into the connection thing. We’ve had multiple successes on a shared WiFi

Do they still release small batches after the resale? I remember someone on a forum had set up a change tracker on the website that fired a WhatsApp message into a group when the ticket site changed

Worked once think I got a ticket with 2 or 3 weeks to spare

Wouldn’t read to much into the connection thing. We’ve had multiple successes on a shared WiFi
You can get success on the same wifi but really you would have a bigger chance on different connections
Do they still release small batches after the resale? I remember someone on a forum had set up a change tracker on the website that fired a WhatsApp message into a group when the ticket site changed

Worked once think I got a ticket with 2 or 3 weeks to spare

Secret resales used to happen but think now it seems to get hoovered up by the corporate tickets and doesn't seem to happen

No luck in the resale either. Does refreshing the screen repeatedly make any difference or does it push you to the back of the queue ?
I use an auto refresher that refreshers every 1.5 seconds

They is no queue as such on seetickets , its just looking for a a free access point

Back