Glastonbury 2023

Handful of artists in there for me, still very much the first wave too. Don’t have me ticket like all my hopes are on resale or winning a one through the earthquake appeal.

I know to look at the bigger picture for Glaso, but some names high up on that list are very strange. I really like Becky Hill, but line 3 on the list??? Carley Ray Jep and Candi Staton similar.

Ah, its pushing lasses on the ticket, just occurred to me.
And that's the outcome of this "even handed" approach - quality doesn't necesssarily match up.

I know to look at the bigger picture for Glaso, but some names high up on that list are very strange. I really like Becky Hill, but line 3 on the list??? Carley Ray Jep and Candi Staton similar.

And that's the outcome of this "even handed" approach - quality doesn't necesssarily match up.

That's just a poster of names playing so far. It isn't a running order

Headliners apart, it's in alphabetical order. :lol:

Headliners apart, it's in alphabetical order. :lol:
AH
That makes a lot more

How did I miss that :lol:
That's just a poster of names playing so far. It isn't a running order
Of course, but usually you put the bigger acts towards the top of a festival poster. But as pointed out, its actually in alphabetical order.

Still, I'm amazed Candi Staton makes this "cut". Given there's actually hundreds of acts on. Suppose this is just "announced so far".

Last edited:
If they have Hot Chip headlining a stage one night and Young Fathers headlining a different night that’d be spot on.

Back