Glastonbury 2019

£250 is a bargain when measured up against other festivals.
All told if you go as a couple it would probably cost north of £1500 if you make a comfortable week of it. :eek:
Cost and priorities mean I probably won't get back until about 2030. :neutral:

Tickets were about half that price, just edging over the £100 mark when I first went 15+ years ago.

General admission full weekend tickets (valid from Wednesday 26th June to Monday 1st July) for Glastonbury Festival 2019 will cost £248 + £5 booking fee per ticket.

:eek: £250+ They can fuck right off.

I'd pay £250 to sleep with Kylie's knickers or even to take a dump on her dump.

does anyone know how the live in vehicles tickets work? Read somewhere that they are offsite and you have to get a bus between, there’s no way I’ll be staying in a tent but if it is buses between it defeats the point of being at a festival.

Cher turned it down due to the fee , pretty sure it's kulie on the Sunday and Macca headlining that day .

£250 is a bargain with all the acts and entertainment for 5 days.

Im pretty sure Cher would only do it if she was headlining wuth full production. Sunday afternoon in the sunshine is probably not her thing

General admission full weekend tickets (valid from Wednesday 26th June to Monday 1st July) for Glastonbury Festival 2019 will cost £248 + £5 booking fee per ticket.

:eek: £250+ They can fuck right off.

Worth every last penny. Hopefully I get through, it's been a nightmare the last few times. Had to miss 2016 because I couldn't get one.

It's not just a music festival....

The lineup usually caters for a wide range of audiences as well. It's one of the only festivals in the world that you could go with a group of 20 random people and there would be something there for almost all of them. Would say I'm looking forward to it, but want to make sure that I get a ticket first!

Back