Gladiators

I had a dream I was trying to get from one side of the hang tough arena to the other but lightning and jet kept pulling me off

Worked away down the wirral around 2000 ish and trained in a gym every night after work. I hadn't long competed in a bodybuilding competition ( got nowhere :( )
so was still in decent condition. The owner approached me and asked if i would like to train with him and his mates. Turned out to be Warrior from the original Gladiator series, huge f**ker. Trained with him every evening for about 3 months. Thought I was strong at the time but he had me throwing up several times with the intensity of the workouts.

Worked away down the wirral around 2000 ish and trained in a gym every night after work. I hadn't long competed in a bodybuilding competition ( got nowhere :( )
so was still in decent condition. The owner approached me and asked if i would like to train with him and his mates. Turned out to be Warrior from the original Gladiator series, huge f**ker. Trained with him every evening for about 3 months. Thought I was strong at the time but he had me throwing up several times with the intensity of the workouts.
Turned out to be a bit of a wrong un didn't he.

Back