Given the week the club has had -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackpool play three at the back, so we did the same to either match them or cancel them out. The trouble with that logic is that they have done it all season and are better at it than we are. It was the same with Wycombe and Gillingham, trying to match them physically rather than passing through them.

We are giving League One teams far too much respect, they are not that good. Parkinson compounds it by thinking it is difficult to win a game in this league; it isn’t.

We should be playing our own style, whatever that is these days, and dictating the play. It may be a few years back but Peter Reid’s team had a balanced attacking formula where players knew their roles. We could still now name his team and formation, in stark contrast to the current situation.

People excepting this shit as long as we play "OK"

Absolute joke of a performance.
Again.

A couple behind me seemed genuinely pleased. "Good point that especially with 10 men..where are Blackpool? 4th?"

Astonishing

Spot-on
A strong team? It's diabolical that we're drawing with teams like Blackpool. They were on the bones of their arse last season.

If they're a strong team then this league is even worse than I thought. They were dreadful.

Last edited:
Decent draw that, radical change of personnel and tactics, manager earned the right to the January window , all the abuse and tartwhinging needs to stop now , let's judge him after he has signed a few of his own players.

I’ll judge him on 2 wins in 12 games, and 11 awful performances in those games.

I dread to think of which players he’ll be trying to sign. He has no style of football other than to launch aimless balls forward and hope for a lucky break.

Mental that anyone can try and defend the bloke. Awful appointment who’s proven to be worse than what a lot initially feared

I’ll judge him on 2 wins in 12 games, and 11 awful performances in those games.

I dread to think of which players he’ll be trying to sign. He has no style of football other than to launch aimless balls forward and hope for a lucky break.

Mental that anyone can try and defend the bloke. Awful appointment who’s proven to be worse than what a lot initially feared

Couldn't agree more. I was one who was hoping to be proved wrong but he's well surpassed my initial reservations.

A strong team? It's diabolical that we're drawing with teams like Blackpool. They were on the bones of their arse last season.

No they weren’t.
You accept League one then

Yep. We are a league one team with league one players.
I told everyone who’d listen about the owners, I stood up at Wembley and slated them and the manager (Ross) and was humiliated.

Told you so.

Last edited:
Thing is. People need to realise we are as shite as Blackpool and the likes. We have no divine right to beat them or the others because we are no better

Until we have a change of manager and radical change of playing personnel things will get no better.

We are at their level, I appreciate its difficult to accept

But thats the way it is, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back