Gigs in the new year

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always prided myself in being hip in keeping up with music and artists even in my old age, but I'll fucked by a seahorse if I ever heard of the majority of the bands you fuckers are talking about.

I'm writing a bunch of them down to check them out. This board has introduced me to some good music.

Any particular reason or just generally shit all round ? I was hoping for a good venue with it being new.
Turned up and it was utterly rammed. There are no vantage points. Ceiling incredibly low, which works for a small venue but not something of that size

Bars at the side of the main hall, basically just merged into the crowd. Complete fanny on.

Genuinely wouldn’t go back unless it was someone I utterly loved

I’ve got one lot of tickets booked (Kiss in Glasgow in July) and awaiting release of another lot of tickets (Ben Folds in Perth the night after Kiss). That’s all at the moment unless I decide to be Billy No Mates at Lemonheads in February.

Last ever show in Europe. Can`t wait to see them one last time.

Ruts in February but double booked so not 100% am ganning
I`m doing that. Who else is on that night???

The Streets, Tool, The Cure, Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbot, Manic Street Preachers, The National, Prophets Of Rage, The Specials, The Selector.

Enough to be going on with....

Where? I’m desperate to see them now. Went to see them supporting Shame the other week & missed them because the times were mixed up :evil: Not doing owt up here anytime soon. I fully expect the record to be my favourite record in the world ever.
Leeds Brudnell but its now sold out.

The Streets, Tool, The Cure, Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbot, Manic Street Preachers, The National, Prophets Of Rage, The Specials, The Selector.

Enough to be going on with....
That Tool and The Cure are still doing shows still blows my mind. The Twilight Sad are opening up for the The Cure, are they not? I was looking to see if they (The Twilight Sad) were doing any US cities next year, but they got none listed:(

The Genius AKA The GZA from the Wu Tang Clan at The Riverside in April
My least favorite rapper of the Wu Tang but a friend of mine saw him not too long ago and Method Man made a guest appearance during the show so I'm sorry I missed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back