Gidddup the Farmers

Of course but I was referring to the German advance through the Ardennes and the rediculous French defensive strategy employed using the Maginot Line.

I was referencing that in a vaguely humorous fashion with regard to the current French Blockade.
Oh aye Jeff let's get vaguely humorous about the wife and daughter who were killed and the husband seriously injured on the blockade In the Ariege last week.
After all it all it was an Armenian illegal immigrant that forced the blockade killing Frenchies..You still laughing Jeff?

Oh aye Jeff let's get vaguely humorous about the wife and daughter who were killed and the husband seriously injured on the blockade In the Ariege last week.
After all it all it was an Armenian illegal immigrant that forced the blockade killing Frenchies..You still laughing Jeff?
Did Brexit cause the problems in the eu?

Any knock on effects from the protests and they'll be celebrating "tGe bReXiT dONe iT"
Yep, if the EU raise farming subsidies and reduce fuel tax for commercial vehicles it'll do the British farmers the world of good. Oh, hang on....

Of course but I was referring to the German advance through the Ardennes and the rediculous French defensive strategy employed using the Maginot Line.

I was referencing that in a vaguely humorous fashion with regard to the current French Blockade.
Its ridiculous how often that word gets miss-spelled on here!

You don't need to explain your jokes. We can work it out. It's not rocket science.

Yep, if the EU raise farming subsidies and reduce fuel tax for commercial vehicles it'll do the British farmers the world of good. Oh, hang on....
I don't understand why British farmers aren't protesting against these oppressive EU regulations that are destroying EU farmers....oh, hang on...

Back