Gidddup the Farmers

It's unsurprising how little these protests have been reported in mainstream media. It's almost as if they're ignoring any European issues. Added to that the protests will hit us in our pockets when food prices increase, so it is something we should be aware of.
I understand the protests are in France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands and now Canada .

It's unsurprising how little these protests have been reported in mainstream media. It's almost as if they're ignoring any European issues. Added to that the protests will hit us in our pockets when food prices increase, so it is something we should be aware of.
I understand the protests are in France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands and now Canada .

38 articles since last week on the three most visited news sites in the UK; BBC, Daily Mail and Guardian.

I don't understand why British farmers aren't protesting against these oppressive EU regulations that are destroying EU farmers....oh, hang on...
Took you a while to thin6 that one up, but then thinking sensibly isn't exactly your forté, is it. As evidenced above

Back