Gibson hoping manager and new style of play can turn his Sunderland career around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah. Gibson is actually standing up to the challenge on the pitch. Even when he was getting pelters he wasn't getting mysterious injuries during games or missing games. This is a player who was marked as injury prone anarl.

Rodwell can't stay in or around the team for 5 minutes without getting a minor knock. The lad just isn't with it

Well why do you think that Coleman has given Gibson another chance and wouldn't touch Rodwell with a bargepole in the middle of an injury crisis?

I'm convinced that the next we hear of Rodwell will be an announcement that we have settled his contract. I don't see him playing for us again. Hope not.

In order to rise to a challenge you need courage, determination and motivation. Three qualities that can enable ordinary people to accomplish extraordinary achievements. Rodwell may have been lucky enough to have a gift. Unfortunately I don’t think the lad has enough if any of the first three things I mentioned to realise his potential.

Gibson had his best game in a sunderland shirt today I thought he was awesome. Gooch and honeyman sitting in front of him makes us so competitive in midfield, experience and youth combined with plenty of energy. More of the same Coleman and keep Rodwell firmly away from this team till he fucks off in January.

Well why do you think that Coleman has given Gibson another chance and wouldn't touch Rodwell with a bargepole in the middle of an injury crisis?

I'm convinced that the next we hear of Rodwell will be an announcement that we have settled his contract. I don't see him playing for us again. Hope not.

He's injured apparently

Gibson had his best game in a sunderland shirt today I thought he was awesome. Gooch and honeyman sitting in front of him makes us so competitive in midfield, experience and youth combined with plenty of energy. More of the same Coleman and keep Rodwell firmly away from this team till he fucks off in January.
Wherez he going

In order to rise to a challenge you need courage, determination and motivation. Three qualities that can enable ordinary people to accomplish extraordinary achievements. Rodwell may have been lucky enough to have a gift. Unfortunately I don’t think the lad has enough if any of the first three things I mentioned to realise his potential.
Sums him up perfectly for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back