October 2020 - Getting worse across Europe.

Surely constantly tagging me for the sake of it , doing a follow on me could be perceived as harassment and bullying . I find it unnerving.. I'm crying foul against yiu

I follow people I consider worthy of having posted something interesting, you should consider it an honour to appear in my newsfeed.

I've always believed that Covid would take a set number, and no matter what barriers we put up, we'd just be avoiding the inevitable. I know the Isle of Man is not New Zealand, but this must worry countries that have completely shut up shop.
Am I reading that comment correctly? Are you saying that if we'd had a full lockdown for 12 months, we'd have had the same deaths as if we'd had no restrictions, because "Covid would take a set number" and then, presumably, stop?

you were comparing his use of stats to a drunk pissing up against a lamppost, as I said not the worst case, there are far worse, but Epps has a habit of jumping in to like posts which demean other posters which is a blatant abuse of the like button.

Thats the point.
I thought the quote was that the drunk was using the lamppost to stop himself from falling flat on his face.

Am I reading that comment correctly? Are you saying that if we'd had a full lockdown for 12 months, we'd have had the same deaths as if we'd had no restrictions, because "Covid would take a set number" and then, presumably, stop?
No you've read it wrong. If you shut your country off from the world, you have a lot of control of viruses. When we were locked down, 20,000 people a day flew into the UK.

"more for support than illumination" is the rest of the quote. It's well known and not bullying.

You have to play the victim don't you?
I'd like it but don't want to be accused of supporting purported bulllying
I'm not the victim in this case, I was highlighting the abuse of the like button by Epping which is constant and needs stopping.
Why are you always having a go at me for using the like button and nobody else.. I've had enough of this bullying by you

Last edited:
Why are you always having a go at me for using the like button and nobody else.. I've had enough of this bullying by you
Because you are one of the main culprits, I'll get around to the others if they continue dont worry about that.
I'll like what I like when I like. If you don't like that then feel free to block me so that you will notice the likes that that I have been liking less

Liking bullying posts is not acceptable, just dont do it.

Back