Get off ma porch (not a short story)

Did they find out what he wanted exactly?
He just wanted to stop by and say hi. The voices in his head no doubt told him to break the door in as they couldn't get out. Maybe he could see flames inside?

Joking aside, he looks off his head, very calm, doesn't speak and not displaying any emotion. I think one shot would have maybe snapped him out of it, maybe not so.
A bit OTT from Pa?

Probably easy for me to say what with heat of the moment and panic setting in etc but I always wonder why not shoot below waist level at the legs ? It would disable the person but probably not kill them.

Probably easy for me to say what with heat of the moment and panic setting in etc but I always wonder why not shoot below waist level at the legs ? It would disable the person but probably not kill them.
Comparatively not a large target and moving - that's why police etc are taught to aim for the chest because it's the largest area.
This for me like. Said at the end his family were trying to get the dad done for murder but given he was trying to break the door down it's not like he was just walking down the street minding his own business.
They might have had a hope if there wasn't doorbell footage.

Comparatively not a large target and moving - that's why police etc are taught to aim for the chest because it's the largest area.

They might have had a hope if there wasn't doorbell footage.
Are doorbell cams preety much standard these days in the UK or is it just a USA 'thing'

this channel is a masterpiece

Last edited:

Back