Get Hjelde off!

He's not the problem here . It's this ridiculous formation . He's tried t9 do far to much and the players haven't got a clue what it is they're supposed to be doing
You’re right like, with 3 at the back you need one of them to be able to organise and we don’t have that so they’re all running about like headless chickens.

he was signed from another second division team’s reserves. He’s playing at about the standard you’d expect of a player from that level. What our owner / sporting director don’t seem to understand is that isn’t the standard that’s demanded here.

And we recruit to that standard all too often.

He's certainly not the answer, no matter what the question is.
I'm not proffering he's the answer either . The answer is someone with experience and game management skills. At present there's no one to put the foot on the ball . The major elephant in the room is Jobe , he disrupts the tempo for me

I'm not proffering he's the answer either . The answer is someone with experience and game management skills. At present there's no one to put the foot on the ball . The major elephant in the room is Jobe , he disrupts the tempo for me
Aye he's been terrible too, needs to come off for Rigg.

Back