Gerry Cinammon

• Thread starter Deleted member 12331
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anar, the jazz freaks on the SMB are vibrating on a higher plain. Simpletons like me think he’s belter, anyone know of decent price tickets for the upcoming tour.

It’s 13 degrees and there’s folks in the street in the scud!
Went up to Dundee pre Xmas was a good gig and the kid supporting was also good. Got tickets for Birmingham in March as others have said tickets are popping up on twickets and you should be able to pick some up somewhere but go quickly.

Seen him twice now, once at Newcastle uni and secondly supporting the Courteeners, can see why people don't like his music but personally I really like his stuff. He puts on a decent show and the atmosphere at both gigs was excellent, made for a cracking night out each time which is what its all about.

Some reet bellends at his gigs but to be honest that goes for virtually any gig.

Seen him twice now, once at Newcastle uni and secondly supporting the Courteeners, can see why people don't like his music but personally I really like his stuff. He puts on a decent show and the atmosphere at both gigs was excellent, made for a cracking night out each time which is what its all about.

Some reet bellends at his gigs but to be honest that goes for virtually any gig.
Haven’t seen Gerry Cinnamon yet, but can imagine there’ll be a fair few bellends there. However, I must disagree with your bellends at virtually any gig comment. The crowds at my usual gigs are normally well behaved. PiL, Michael Head. DSC, Shame, Idles, James & the Stranglers off the top of my head last year were all well behaved

He absolute dog cack. Proper dull.
As said elsewhere its charver guitar music.
For people who like the stereophonics and think they are into indie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back