George Honeyman

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s our player of the season. His first full season of first team football and he’s second top scorer in a dreadful team.

Never hides and always gives 100%. There was a time when that’s all we demanded of a player and for that reason I won’t be critical of Honeyman.

He’s got a turning circle bigger than an aircraft carrier

He’s our player of the season. His first full season of first team football and he’s second top scorer in a dreadful team.

Never hides and always gives 100%. There was a time when that’s all we demanded of a player and for that reason I won’t be critical of Honeyman.
If we base the future on the likes of him, then sorry, we are well and truly fucked

I would have Mcgeady way ahead as player of the season like. Not saying I think he's been great. I disagree about the never hiding bit. Seen him go missing umpteen times this season.

He has the right attitude but ability wise there will be better players playing non league football.

He is part of the reason we are dreadful, he is never a championship player in a million years

wouldn't get in any other team

He’s got a turning circle bigger than an aircraft carrier

If we base the future on the likes of him, then sorry, we are well and truly fucked

I think he will be ok next season, but its irrelevant, he is never a championship player ever, and we have a few of them, which is why we are going down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back