George Dobson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks mate, I appreciate that.
Nee bother Marra.
Seriously though, I get what your saying here. He doesn’t do anything flash but you just know he will give you everything he has got. He is definitely growing on me as a player, much the same way that O’Nien has also. There’s a lot to say about hard work!

Nee bother Marra.
Seriously though, I get what your saying here. He doesn’t do anything flash but you just know he will give you everything he has got. He is definitely growing on me as a player, much the same way that O’Nien has also. There’s a lot to say about hard work!

I think it was Fleetwood in December when we were still poor. He sprinted the length of the field to block a cross in the area. It's not obvious but that type of stuff wins games.

So many players jog or run back when ahead of the ball and it shows that they dont think it's their problem. This lad doesnt.

Not convinced yet. Don't think I ever will be.. He sure loves a yellow card.

I was surprised in how he started the season, put in the years without effecting the game positively.

This last month he has been fantastic in my opinion. The tackles, blocks and the closing down have made him the stand out player in a team gaining form.

I was surprised in how he started the season, put in the years without effecting the game positively.

This last month he has been fantastic in my opinion. The tackles, blocks and the closing down have made him the stand out player in a team gaining form.

I think he's improved tbf. Just don't think he's class or owt. He's ahead of Power though. Wasn't impressed with him today.

My new favourite player. Havent had one for years so I'm sure you will all be pleased for me.

Not his best game today but is my type of player. Sprints back with actual intent when caught ahead of the ball, doesnt shirk a tackle and runs all day.
I'm delighted for you, Coeus, la.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back