Gaz Coombes

Once I was a Stage Crew member and was taking care of Supergrass. I picked a plant pot off Gaz Combes head after I shut the door in their changing room which made the shelf above him collapse and the Yucca plant on it fell and clonked his bonce. He was covered in soil.:lol: I took the plant home for my keeping because the pot was broke, rather than chuck it out.

I’m going. No idea of any of the questions posed mind. Father John Misty on Friday as well
Didn't know he was on like. Missed We are Scientists last night n'arl. :(

It's class when you get near the front but it's a nightmare when you're towards the back and you've got a shortarse wife. More so that other venues.
Me too. Best get there earlyish then. I've only ever been there with the lads and not noticed owt.

Once I was a Stage Crew member and was taking care of Supergrass. I picked a plant pot off Gaz Combes head after I shut the door in their changing room which made the shelf above him collapse and the Yucca plant on it fell and clonked his bonce. He was covered in soil.:lol: I took the plant home for my keeping because the pot was broke, rather than chuck it out.

If he ever appears on 'Would I lie to you', expect a phone call.

It's class when you get near the front but it's a nightmare when you're towards the back and you've got a shortarse wife. More so that other venues.
Worst for that is Wylam Brewery. Terrible venue. Riverside is fantastic in comparison. I like the venue but since most bands are not something missus would go to, it's all good.

Back