Gay couple ‘thrown off London bus for kissing’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Off your mam?
When you were proposing improvements to this board you really should have thought about a minimum age and IQ, so people like yourself couldn't come along and ruin good threads.

He's caught a couple.
It's really a shame though. Us two have disagreed but remained respectful and acknowledged each other's view. I knew I was chomping away (shouldn't have!) but people like him really bring very little to decent debates.

When you were proposing improvements to this board you really should have thought about a minimum age and IQ, so people like yourself couldn't come along and ruin good threads.

It's really a shame though. Us two have disagreed but remained respectful and acknowledged each other's view. I knew I was chomping away (shouldn't have!) but people like him really bring very little to decent debates.

Oooh touchy. I know why now.....gay

i'm fairly broad minded but i find the sight of 2 blokes kissing wrong.
that's not to say they shouldn't be able do it mind, whatever floats your boat and all that. just something i don't like seeing.

i'm fairly broad minded but i find the sight of 2 blokes kissing wrong.
that's not to say they shouldn't be able do it mind, whatever floats your boat and all that. just something i don't like seeing.

It's because you're not used to it. Get yourself to some gay clubs mate, or Ibiza Town centre any night through the summer ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back