Gary The Hair is in the house...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcl0sc

Striker
Spotted having a meeting at one of the tables in Greggs, located in Sunderland University City Campus... That is all...!

His Hair = Big and Beautiful!

I bought and cheese toastie and large white coffee!

Don't understand the abuse and piss taking he gets on here, never met the lad, but know a lot of his close friends and I believe him to be a decent fella, and has done a lot for Sunderland and still has an interest in bringing something to the North East again.

Strange place this at times.

Don't understand the abuse and piss taking he gets on here, never met the lad, but know a lot of his close friends and I believe him to be a decent fella, and has done a lot for Sunderland and still has an interest in bringing something to the North East again.

Envy that's what it is

I don't know who he is.

What's he bringing to the North East like?

He's taking over a loss making restaurant in Newcastle...been sold a pup

Powerhouse?

I know people who have worked with him and have called him a calamity who is out of his depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back