Gary Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

safcgun

Winger
Was there some derogatory song sang yesterday about Speed been tortured this morning from mags saying it was disgusting etc etc I never heard it

I saw some bad stuff on Twitter the other day although it was one of them pointless banter accounts that could really be anyone behind them

it was, whos that hanging from the ceiling? whos that behind the garage door? its gary speed cos he took his own life because he couldnt shag his wife. Or something like that

Was there some derogatory song sang yesterday about Speed been tortured this morning from mags saying it was disgusting etc etc I never heard it

Yes, I heard one song being sang by these stupid kids as we came out...

It started "Who's that ha...... from the ceiling................. yada yada yada". :evil: It really pissed me off.

I enjoy the good old fashioned banter/piss taking between our two sets of fans, but shit like this really boils me blood like... It just isn't funny... :rolleyes:

aye some lads were singing it outside the SWC before the match but didnt hear it inside the ground

it was, whos that hanging from the ceiling? whos that behind the garage door? its gary speed cos he took his own life because he couldnt shag his wife. Or something like that

Must have been just a few ***** singing it

Yes, I heard one song being sang by these stupid kids as we came out...

It started "Who's that ha...... in the garage................. yada yada yada". :evil: It really pissed me off.

I enjoy the good old fashioned banter/piss taking between our two sets of fans, but shit like this really boils me blood like... It just isn't funny... :rolleyes:

Instead of blowing it up into something it's not, how about you tell us how many were singing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back