GamesMaster

I remember they would always tell you cheats for a game each week and that not once did I have any of the games mentioned.

Still? It was class...
Aye I used to love it back in the day.

what I meant was that it makes sense that they are remaking it due to more people gaming, I think it will be crap now though, probably because they’ll end up sticking loads of annoying youtubers on it or something.

Urgh celebrities

It had celebrities before. I remember the fake amazement when a spotty 13 year who did nowt but play computer games would beat Damon Hill or Robbie fowler on an f1 game or fifa or whatever

Edit : having read some of the article now I agree with you, it sounds shite 😅

Last edited:
It had celebrities before. I remember the fake amazement when a spotty 13 year who did nowt but play computer games would beat Damon Hill or Robbie fowler on an f1 game or fifa or whatever

Edit : having read some of the article now I agree with you, it sounds shite 😅
Aye, different format.

I would happily watch a spotty 13 year old beat an athlete at a game in their field.

I don't fancy watching Debbie McGee and Chris Ramsey having bantz while playing a round of Smash Bros

Was this the show that had the smart lass from Gladiators on as a games tipster? or was it the show on Sky One that Bob Mills Presented?

Just had a look up and it was Sky One called GamesWorld, Jet of Gladiators was the Games Mistress.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Ahhh remember that. Can anyone remember the one from about 2003 presented by two bloke twins on sky one I think it was? Was on weekdays at 4pmish

There was also another one from about 20 years ago presented by Stuart Hall (now outed as paedo). I used to watch it and my dad would tell me how Stuart Hall the presenter of the video game show used to to ''its a knockout''. I have checked everywhere and can't find history of it anywhere.

Ahhh remember that. Can anyone remember the one from about 2003 presented by two bloke twins on sky one I think it was? Was on weekdays at 4pmish

There was also another one from about 20 years ago presented by Stuart Hall (now outed as paedo). I used to watch it and my dad would tell me how Stuart Hall the presenter of the video game show used to to ''its a knockout''. I have checked everywhere and can't find history of it anywhere.

Was it 2 black lads? have vague memories if so, Dominik Diamond had a games show around the same time on Bravo as well which I used to watch
Just had a google and I was right, it was called Gamezville

The Diamond one was called When Games Attack

I can remember some random Sky channel was was all gaming shows too, had a fella called Guru Larry who you could call up for cheats live on tele I remember ringing once

Last edited:
Was it 2 black lads? have vague memories if so, Dominik Diamond had a games show around the same time on Bravo as well which I used to watch
Just had a google and I was right, it was called Gamezville

The Diamond one was called When Games Attack

I can remember some random Sky channel was was all gaming shows too, had a fella called Guru Larry who you could call up for cheats live on tele I remember ringing once
Yes Gamezville is one of ones I was thinking of, good find mate. Now you just need to find the one what Stuart Hall was presenter of :lol:

Just had a look up and it was Sky One called GamesWorld, Jet of Gladiators was the Games Mistress.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Is that David Walliams giving out the cheats? :lol:

Back