Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone seen these videos before? They were on the blu-ray release, called The History & Lore of Westeros. I especially liked the section on Robert's Rebellion, Stannis's ones were really good in particular.

Typical Stannis thinking the world is against him. Robert gave him Dragonstone not to slight him, but because it was the last Targaryen stronghold and he needed a hard man to look after it from the loyalists. Robert didn't love Stannis as a friend because their personalities were so different but he respected him. He gave him the responsibility of destroying Greyjoy's fleet in their rebellion and gave him a spot on the Small Council.

You know nothing botchie. The dorne story line was so badly managed even Moyes could have done a better job complety forgot about it once his head went pop
At the time everyone was kicking off about how badly the Dorne story was botched. I hadn't read that book yet so didn't know what the beef was. Having now read the book and the bits with Tyrion and the other midget on the ship and Griff and co supposedly going to marry Dany etc I think they handled it all well. As I keep saying GRRM has written so much into these giant books I give the TV writers loads of credit for boiling them down into high quality one hour episodes. Mind I do agree that the last few especially since departing from the books have felt rushed and as some online ne nerds say, they're almost writing themselves as the producers can just pick any one of the fan theories out there and follow those story arcs so there's not so much in the way of surprises, twists and turns etc.

On subject of prequels, anyone seen this fan made trailer.

Westeros........imagined of its (im assuming) 1000 or so years after GoT:D

Bit of history of what happened to Valryia and the Targaryens, looks like the first of a series of animations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back