Fulwell Sainsbury's closing

Not man. They’ve just got Crimbo nailed. Love it how all the Sea Roaders have full on tantrums cos somebody’s had the (fantastic) idea of planting a tree & letting it grow. They honestly believe they deserve better cos their houses cost more.

I haven’t even seen them mate, sure they’re great

Not man. They’ve just got Crimbo nailed. Love it how all the Sea Roaders have full on tantrums cos somebody’s had the (fantastic) idea of planting a tree & letting it grow. They honestly believe they deserve better cos their houses cost more.
Surprised that someone, taking inspiration from the Sycamore Gap event, hasn't felled it.

"We want a big tree but we don't want to pay for it".

Last edited:
Surprised that someone, taking inspiration from the Sycamore Gap event, hasn't felled it.

"We want a big tree but we don't want to pay for it".
Give them time
They need the cash to get jayden cai a knock off electric bike with no lights and a black outfit so he can’t be seen
But if he’s knocked off it
That ll be someone else’s fault

Not sure they’re up yet but they’re always good like. Think the council pay whereas Sea Road is trader funded.

But as I say, the middle aged ladies called Janice have a f***ing meltdown but don’t contribute to the Sea Road fund.
New post from a Pauline on a Fulwell page on social media

“Even Pennywell has a better tree than Fulwell”

Pauline is currently up a big ladder looking down at Pennywellers.

I'd be very surprised and disappointed if it got the chop - always seems very busy and all the staff are lovely.

Shame about the manager mind as he talks to his staff like they're a piece of shite at times.
Yes the staff are fantastic at One Stop. Its a very busy shop since Sainsbury closed.

Back