Fulwell 73

Sunset studios have a 90acre plot near me . All cleared and ready to go.. they even secured some additional land across the river and now it's all on hold .

Was massive investment and opportunity.

All the signage has been removed.. all seems to be in limbo

There website says bugger all about it though

It’s been completely put on hold. ISG first priced it a few year back and were subsequently given the PCSA. Fast forward to present day and the rocketing price of materials has knackered everything

Not so good news
The streaming thing feels on the verge of busting. The big three won't go on covering losses forever and it remains to be seen how long the public will go on subscribing to multiple services as price start to creep up. I think they all got excited around COVID when numbers must have hit all time highs as people were stuck indoors. Now the world seems to be getting back to some normality and with the rise of tick tock YouTube and the like you wonder what future holds for the whole industry.

It’s been completely put on hold. ISG first priced it a few year back and were subsequently given the PCSA. Fast forward to present day and the rocketing price of materials has knackered everything
I'm not hopeful on in.. someone will probably just put a distribution centre on the plot.

The streaming thing feels on the verge of busting. The big three won't go on covering losses forever and it remains to be seen how long the public will go on subscribing to multiple services as price start to creep up. I think they all got excited around COVID when numbers must have hit all time highs as people were stuck indoors. Now the world seems to be getting back to some normality and with the rise of tick tock YouTube and the like you wonder what future holds for the whole industry.
Hopefully fulwell 73 have a more sustainable model

They won't disappear. There may well be a correction and reduction in providers but the technology is here to stay.

Hopefully fulwell 73 have a more sustainable model
Fingers crossed mate, hopefully they've done well out of the chubby lad forgot his name now and are set up for success as you get the feeling when the dice stops rolling they're be a few that come out the other end holding alot of power.

They won't disappear. There may well be a correction and reduction in providers but the technology is here to stay.
Ah yeah without a doubt it's completely the future just mean the limitless investment in programming feels like that has to bust at some point.

Typical of boom and bust that we seem to have plenty of these days. A year ago I was reading articles saying there isn't enough studio space.

But, were headed for a big crash in the economy sooner rather than later so the people with money are probably holding on for now.
bring back ship building as a sustainable futureproof industry for the region...

Ah yeah without a doubt it's completely the future just mean the limitless investment in programming feels like that has to bust at some point.
I do think the likes of Disney for just that - hoping a few competitors run out of cash and they can mop up some of the market share when they do.
I do think the likes of Disney for just that - hoping a few competitors run out of cash and they can mop up some of the market share when they do.
*Disney are waiting for just that

Brain isn't switched on at all yet.

Last edited:
I’m noticing loads of offers at the minute. I tend to watch what I want on the streaming services then cancel for 6 months and repeat. Recently had a £2.99 a month offer from Disney and a £1 a month offer for Sky Movies on NowTV. Appears they are getting a bit desperate.

Typical of boom and bust that we seem to have plenty of these days. A year ago I was reading articles saying there isn't enough studio space.

But, were headed for a big crash in the economy sooner rather than later so the people with money are probably holding on for now.

Isn’t this largely to do with the writers strike meaning that productions have stopped as a consequence?

There does seem to be a lot of these things being considered across the country at the moment.

Back