Full backs

With #3 left backs, Oveido, Hume and James
#3 right backs Love, Matthews and Flanagan
I'm guessing we'll try to move a couple on in January

Who would you like to see move and who do you think we'll try to peddle

I’d keep Oviedo if the books are ok. I’d rather shift Matthews and Love as Hume and James can both play right back.

Obviously finance dependant.

Oviedo will be sold if possible.

Flanagan is not a right back so hopefully a proper one brought in in the window.

Matthews and Love out of contract in the summer, thank God.
I think he's right for the system that we are using i.e. Gooch playing as wing back and rb tucking in to make a 3rd centre back. As it adds height to the defence and there isn't a real need to get up and down the line.

Can we please get rid of Love ?
I've seen some woefull players wear a Sunderland shirt but he has to be up there with the worst of them .
Even Matthews is better than him and he is very poor. Get rid of both .

Funny isn't it that these players receive little stick because thankfully they don't play much yet the likes of Catts and Honeyman are barraged with it!

I'd rather keep Oviedo. He's the most decent out of those.

Not so keen on Love and Matthews so wouldn't be fussed if they went.

Definitely need to keep Hume and I quite like James and Flanagan.

Can we please get rid of Love ?
I've seen some woefull players wear a Sunderland shirt but he has to be up there with the worst of them .
Even Matthews is better than him and he is very poor. Get rid of both .
How Love was at Man Utd is beyond me. That said the young un from Chelsea last year was utter shite aswell so maybe they get it massively wrong like the rest of us.

Two massive games coming up, although Hume has done well, Oviedo has to come back in the team for me, especially against Peterborough where their main threat will be down the flanks.

Back