Fulham's new stand

Wrong about what? When did I say something about what most fans care about?
where you prattked on about "normal match going fans"
normal football fans dont go to games...the ST holders are the diehards..the normal ones go to a few games a season as a treat and buy a sky subscription..

where you prattked on about "normal match going fans"
normal football fans dont go to games...the ST holders are the diehards..the normal ones go to a few games a season as a treat and buy a sky subscription..
Right. So I was talking about the opinions of normal match going fans then? We got there in the end. Whatever "prattked on" means I'm guessing you do a heck of a lot more of it on here. :lol:

well they cant rely on non tourists..their fan base is too small for that..tourists spend more as well

yes indeed and those clubs will do well for being attractive to toursist
So not very sustainable then, given one bad year is all it takes to go down and suddenly no tourist cares about you. Also, tourists aren’t going to watch Fulham v Luton are they.

Right. So I was talking about the opinions of normal match going fans then? We got there in the end. Whatever "prattked on" means I'm guessing you do a heck of a lot more of it on here. :lol:
why do normal match going fans opinions matter? they are the minority of a fan base..they are abnormal..not normal.
So not very sustainable then, given one bad year is all it takes to go down and suddenly no tourist cares about you. Also, tourists aren’t going to watch Fulham v Luton are they.
tourists do wtach fulham vs luton..thats the point..they dont care which teams are playing as long as its premier league football..and that helps london teams..
you can say its not sustainable and probably are right...but guess what..what they are doing now isnt very sustainable..
Fulham not long ago did 12 seasons in a row in the top flight..they can become that again...

Last edited:
Great. So are Brighton, Brentford anyone

What's confusing you?

Fulham is always going to be in West London. People like visiting West London. The people they're appealing to do not care about Fulham, but they want to have a day out and to be able to tell people back home that they went to a match. Those people spend money.

Last edited:
Nice one. Might as well leave it there.
as another poster has sauid..msot fans dont go to games and the number of fans going to fulham games isnt sufficient to keep the club alive...so the opinions of other types of fans-toursist-have to matter-and they want an "experience" not just a football game...
it wont change until footballs bubble bursts and salaries go to more realistic levels.
What's confusing you?

Fulham is always going to be in West London. People like visiting West London. The people they're appealing to do not care about Fulham, but they want to have a day out and to be able to tell people back home that they went to a match. Those people spend money.
absolutely..but also they want it to be a day out and an expwerience and a treat..thats why putting in retail and stuff to make it an all day experience matters

What's confusing you?

They want to watch the big clubs. They aren’t arsed about anyone else as you say.
why do normal match going fans opinions matter? they are the minority of a fan base..they are abnormal..not normal.

tourists do wtach fulham vs luton..thats the point..they dont care which teams are playing as long as its premier league football..and that helps london teams..
you can say its not sustainable and probably are right...but guess what..what they are doing now isnt very sustainable..
Fulham not long ago did 12 seasons in a row in the top flight..they can become that again...
I disagree. They’ve only heard of or are interested in the big names.

They want to watch the big clubs. They aren’t arsed about anyone else as you say.

I disagree. They’ve only heard of or are interested in the big names.
they would prefer to watch the big clubs...but the biggets ones they have heard of include manxhester clubs and they arent in London...
they have heard of the premir league and thats what matters to them..thats why americans are buying london clubs

Back