Fulham's new stand

it means they will be able to financially out muscle SAFC for years to come despite SAFC undoubtedly being the bigger club

they will get more money and use it to buy players SAFC cant afford simple..
Whilst that's all entirely obvious I'm still against it. As should any other normal thinking football fan who goes to games.
Can't really imagine the locals flocking to a LA-style pool party at the SOL mind.
Me neither thankfully.

fans like their football team to be successful...
succesasdful teams cost money..
fulham will have more money than safc because of initiatives such as this..
fulham will therefore continue to have a better team thanSAFC,..
which is what fulham fans want..
Why are you just saying really obvious things to me? :lol:

Less fans can go to the Fulham games due to one of the stands now being unaccessible.

Last edited:
so you accept that you are wrong..that the thing fans care about moat is the team being good..and this will make fulham better and so give the fans what they want..rather than the SAFC approach of deifying the match going fans and so remaining shit?

Less fans can go to the Fulham games due to one of the stands now being unaccessible.
fulham dont sell out now...there are no hordes of dissapointed fulham fans unable to get a tiocket now...so if thsi reduces the capacity-maybe it brings it into line with the actual demand from fans! But makes the club morwe money which means the non match going fans will see a more successful team and biuy more shirts watch more games on TV etc and give the club money that way..

Till they get relegated again
this reduces the chances of that..they have a billioanire owners (he doesnt care about football and knows nothing about it but he knows a few quid when he sees it) and now mroe revenue..they have been ina european final more recently than SAFC have been in Europe...so are going broadly in the right direction

Why would that happen? And what happens then?
Because it’s Fulham. A yo-yo club. They lose about £100m a year from current earnings and no foreign tourist goes as they cba with the championship
this reduces the chances of that..they have a billioanire owners (he doesnt care about football and knows nothing about it but he knows a few quid when he sees it) and now mroe revenue..they have been ina european final more recently than SAFC have been in Europe...so are going broadly in the right direction
This the same owner they’ve been relegated three times under?

Because it’s Fulham. A yo-yo club. They lose about £100m a year from current earnings and no foreign tourist goes as they cba with the championship
they are a yo yo club but are trying not be one in future by improving their revenue etc..they can pull away from the other yo yo clubs if they keep doing what they are doing now..

so you accept that you are wrong..that the thing fans care about moat is the team being good..and this will make fulham better and so give the fans what they want..rather than the SAFC approach of deifying the match going fans and so remaining shit?
Wrong about what? When did I say something about what most fans care about?

This the same owner they’ve been relegated three times under?
yep because as I said he neither knows nor cares about football and has never claimed to...but he is developing fulham for the long -term..which is what matters...SAFC can only dream of beiong a yo yo club now..

Back