Fulham (H) FA Cup Tickets

I started going 1991, all through roker years it always attracted a bigger gate than league games - odd how times have changed

I actually enjoyed watching FA cup, it’s a break from the norm and a lot more exciting to watch
1 of the games that always sticks in my head was the home game against Port Vale in our 92 Cup run. I'll have only been 11 and just one of those I remember. Couldn't tell you who we played in league around that time.
No idea, I know people will travel from Scotland, Manchester and london etc but not possible for a cup one. If we get through I might try and do the game Leeds but it’s 2 days off work
I get some can't and depending on work shifts etc as well. Just strange how we could be playing Wigan next Wednesday and there'd be 35k in there. A premier league team in the Cup, on the back of a good game down there and be about 15k less. That a huge amount and they can't all be living away.

Last edited:
No idea, I know people will travel from Scotland, Manchester and london etc but not possible for a cup one. If we get through I might try and do the game Leeds but it’s 2 days off work
Definitely has an impact. We have 4 season tickets but will only take up two for the Fulham match as I tend not to bring the kids for the midweek games as they get back too late. Obviously in league fixtures they would still be counted in the attendance however.

I'd imagine there's a fair few in the same scenario.

Definitely has an impact. We have 4 season tickets but will only take up two for the Fulham match as I tend not to bring the kids for the midweek games as they get back too late. Obviously in league fixtures they would still be counted in the attendance however.

I'd imagine there's a fair few in the same scenario.

This is true because we have a huge amount of kids with season tickets as they are so cheap parents bought loads. There'll be a lot of these can't make midweek cup games.

Got it. I’m guessing I just use my card to access the turnstile.
Season card holders who purchase their own seats will have their season cards activated for the fourth-round replay unless they purchase additional, non-season card holder seats in the same transaction. In this case, all the tickets will be sent digitally to be printed at home or presented on a smart phone at the turnstiles to gain access to the Stadium of Light.

Back