Fulham fan in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well so should they, and if I end up in a place where they dont behave I shall introduce them to the concept of an inclusive society and highlight the benefits for people of all races and creeds getting on with each other in a mutually beneficial fashion. I'm sure that'll do the trick :cool:

probably. i just got a taxi, seemed easier

I suggest Portobello Road and Notting Hill area, the market is on saturdays and the place is buzzing... and there is a Sam Smiths in Portobello Road! plenty going on around there!

Not being funny mate, i know the Sam Smiths is a bit cheaper (they have been putting the prices up a bit lately) but its f***ing rank.:confused:

Are you Richard Briars?

f***ing hell you got there quick. No airport dramas then?

All went smooth. Didn't get too bladdered last night, flight took off on time and landed at City airport early. Piece of piss on the trains to Surbiton anarl. It's actually quicker to go public transport from City than it is to take a taxi from Heathrow. I will use that route more often in future

Not being funny mate, i know the Sam Smiths is a bit cheaper (they have been putting the prices up a bit lately) but its f***ing rank.:confused:

Pure Brewed Lager is lovely, the Taddy lager stuff is rank .

All went smooth. Didn't get too bladdered last night, flight took off on time and landed at City airport early. Piece of piss on the trains to Surbiton anarl. It's actually quicker to go public transport from City than it is to take a taxi from Heathrow. I will use that route more often in future

A lot more flights from City now and a piece of piss to use. You should have done a greedy and hopped off at Blackfriars at stupid o'clock.

:lol: Fair comment. The north of it, between Lancaster Gate and Paddington I think.
One of my old stamping grounds. Queensway used to have a couple of decent places and there was a canny Firkin pub tucked away a bit further along.

However, that was long ago and I'm sure it's all changed now.

anyone staying near the Surbiton area get yoursleves to Kingston for a night out! loads of pubs/clubs and loads of ladies! it's the jewel of SW London!

Don't talk so f***ing daft man. I lived in Surbiton for 10 years and can safely state that the Saucy Kettle is a f***ing shithole.
The Victoria is canny mind

I use to live in Surbiton and Tolworth, the Saucy Kettle use to be ok. have you ever been to the Mad Hatter ? The Lamb ? Surbiton Flyer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back