Fuel Cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

What?

I manage to find a cheaper one every time

Are you not in one of those big deal type fuel clubs? That’s the way to go. They basically bribe energy companies to do cheap deals if they’ll guarantee them x thousand new customers.

What?

Are you not in one of those big deal type fuel clubs? That’s the way to go. They basically bribe energy companies to do cheap deals if they’ll guarantee them x thousand new customers.
Are we talking heating oil here? I was in one of those clubs for a while until I found I could source a load cheaper myself.

What?

So do I usually, with Avro Energy, based on usage in 12 months 4,000kwh leccy, 40,000 kwh gas all the small co's within a few quid of each other, new DD £174 and they will whack it up in 2 months......4 bed hoose, new boiler, double glazed the full shebang, kids sitting round in shorts and hawaiian shirts........

So do I usually, with Avro Energy, based on usage in 12 months 4,000kwh leccy, 40,000 kwh gas all the small co's within a few quid of each other, new DD £174 and they will whack it up in 2 months......4 bed hoose, new boiler, double glazed the full shebang, kids sitting round in shorts and hawaiian shirts........

Ridiculous that kind of usage like.

3 kids, baths, showers, heating......still cheaper than we lived in fookin Italy though......£200 a month just for leccy

I had 4 kids and four bedrooms and never got above 20,000k for the gas. Bath's were banned mind. I even had it taken out and a shower cubicle put in (much more hygenic too).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back