Fuck all.Where did flu go?

Maybe not...this Januarys figure was 1.1 per 100,000, the norm for January is 27 per 100,000.

A poor showing from flu :cry:

1.1 what per 100,000? 27 what per 100,000? Where? What’s your source?

I wouldn’t be surprised if this is another bullshit attention seeking nonsense pair of yours, given your previous history of lies and disinformation on this board.

1.1 what per 100,000? 27 what per 100,000? Where? What’s your source?

I wouldn’t be surprised if this is another bullshit attention seeking nonsense pair of yours, given your previous history of lies and disinformation on this board.
Who needs to seek attention when you're available 24/7 :D

The incidence of various viral infections remains lower, probably from residual behaviours from the Pandemic like better hand washing, working from home when sick and greater uptake of vaccinations. Nora virus all but disappeared and is still much lower, purely from better infection control and hand washing.

I see you’ve failed to provide what was asked of you. You always are full of shit. Try contributing something to the forum for once.
Daily Express...it hasn't been challenged but I'm sure you're up for that, and why do you get so angry about less people dying from flu? That's a bit sick like.

The only positive about you is that you are a reference point that makes most other posters look absolutely fab :D
How come @ouro never returned to this thread? He was talking about how he bought a second home for a relative the other day. Interesting chap. Just a bit mental about COVID.
Insert your own gif 🤣

Last edited:
I just got a text from my gp telling me they’re gonna give me a flu jab. Seems a bit early. Mind, they usually take their time to follow-up

I just got a text from my gp telling me they’re gonna give me a flu jab. Seems a bit early. Mind, they usually take their time to follow-up

Flu season begins in less than four weeks, mi amigo. I’ll be having mine soon I’m sure.
Daily Express...it hasn't been challenged but I'm sure you're up for that, and why do you get so angry about less people dying from flu? That's a bit sick like.

The only positive about you is that you are a reference point that makes most other posters look absolutely fab :D

Insert your own gif 🤣

Daily f***ing Express man. Rag. Not worth wiping your arse with.

I’m not angry about fewer people dying from flu. Why would I be?

Your posts are absolutely bizarre, and as full as shit as usual.

Last edited:
Flu season begins in less than four weeks, mi amigo. I’ll be having mine soon I’m sure.

Daily f***ing Express man. Rag. Not worth wiping your arse with.

I’m not angry about fewer people dying from flu. Why would I be?

Your posts are absolutely bizarre, and as full as shit as usual.
So good news from the Daily Express isn't really good news...maybe an Earth destroying asteroid story in the Guardian will cheer you up.

Replying to myself here but just to say that i was enabled to make an appointment the other day and the system starts in mid September, which makes sense for the usual flu season.

Back