FTECB

• Thread starter stephen cartwright
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazered Southern c@nts who never liked Durham, or Northerners.

I hope their Eng-er-Lund cricket teams all turn to shit, like the football team has, and Lords gets anthrax and Giant Hogweed on its square.

fair amount of us who frequent lords for the dccc match. whilst we won't be playing there a while i see now reason why we can't turn up at the odd match [as long as we have comp tickets, no paying ot get in] with trousers full of seeds and when invited onto the field of play during lunch walk about shaking giant hogweed, japanese knot weed and all sorts of other nasty little bastard things onto the outfield to wreak havoc :lol::lol:

fair amount of us who frequent lords for the dccc match. whilst we won't be playing there a while i see now reason why we can't turn up at the odd match [as long as we have comp tickets, no paying ot get in] with trousers full of seeds and when invited onto the field of play during lunch walk about shaking giant hogweed, japanese knot weed and all sorts of other nasty little bastard things onto the outfield to wreak havoc :lol::lol:

But Lords isn't the ECB.

You do realise that spreading Japanese Knotweed is a criminal offence? I'd probably get away with it at my age though, cos I could claim I thought it was dope!!!!!!

i didn't actually. lets just stick to the soft stuff then, dandelions and such
I always enjoy seeing a good show of daisies in a nicely manicured lawn, especially in someone else's lawn ....... or a cricket ground .......

Better still-it's the ground owners that'll get done for that.
Last I saw, it's not an offence to have it on your property, just if you cause it to spread; though you must take immediate steps to eradicate it using an approved and qualified contractor. The disposal of the soil and vegetation must be safely contained and transported to a licensed disposal site.

Last edited:
Last I saw, it's not an offence to have it on your property, just if you cause it to spread; though you must take immediate steps to eradicate it using an approved and qualified contractor. The disposal of the soil and vegetation must be safely contained and transported to a licensed disposal site.

you seem to know alot about it... lets put you in charge of operation FTECB:test-knot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back