Fronk Ribery

I like Salernitana. Managed them in a Football Manager game a few years back. They seem like to be the Serie A whipping boys this season though, regardless of whether Fronk Honkbonk plays for them or not.
I think Atalanta haven’t picked up a win yet (may be wrong here) so tonight could be their night?

I think Atalanta haven’t picked up a win yet (may be wrong here) so tonight could be their night?

4 points from 3 games so a win a draw and a defeat, I guess.

There's a pack forming at the bottom of Serie A, of the expected strugglers - Salernitana, Verona, Spezia, Cagliari, Venezia, Juventus etc.

No idea. a 38-year-old who has won the lot still playing at the very top level. I'd move heaven and earth to bring him here given half the chance.
Yeah I think you’re making too much of an innocent smiley meant to reflect a ‘fun fact’ that surprised me when checking to see the line ups for tonight’s serie a game. As opposed to an attempt by me to channel Jerry Seinfeld or Eric and Ernie.

Yeah I think you’re making too much of an innocent smiley meant to reflect a ‘fun fact’ that surprised me when checking to see the line ups for tonight’s serie a game. As opposed to an attempt by me to channel Jerry Seinfeld or Eric and Ernie.

I just feel he deserves more respect than that. His list of honours is phenomenal.

Back