Friday night music

But you posted it Friday afternoon :lol:
Put some music on and don't worry about inconsequential things. This is one of the best regular threads on here, people share what they are listening to, are inspired by other posters, reminded of old tunes, learn bits of nonsense, share memories and find out about new records and bands. It's pretty relaxed and isn't a competition.

The timing of it? Well some posts are after midnight and there are even posts mid-morning on a Saturday. You contribute and I hope enjoy it? Friday night starts when you can switch off from work and just get into a different mood and music is vital to many of us.

Put some music on and don't worry about inconsequential things. This is one of the best regular threads on here, people share what they are listening to, are inspired by other posters, reminded of old tunes, learn bits of nonsense, share memories and find out about new records and bands. It's pretty relaxed and isn't a competition.

The timing of it? Well some posts are after midnight and there are even posts mid-morning on a Saturday. You contribute and I hope enjoy it? Friday night starts when you can switch off from work and just get into a different mood and music is vital to many of us.
Agree with all of that. I think @Starman took the hump with me 'cos I laughed at his thread title. I don't actually care who starts the thread.....just get the title right man !

Last edited:

Back