Friday Night is Music Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

What an album.
Indeed, mate. 👍
The Golden era of Glam Rock, back in the early 70's, with Bowie, Bolan & T Rex, Rod, Slade, Sweet, Mott TH, Elton, and even him, who must never be named, who's moral compass is despicably wayward, but who nonetheless, knocked out some great tunes, back in the days of Glam Rock.
WATTBA 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Horley you are pumping Bowie tonight, any excuse to show this, love it.
I just bought a cd to replace the one, I stupidly left in the cd player, when I scrapped my old car, recently. :oops:
Doh !!

Indeed, mate. 👍
The Golden era of Glam Rock, back in the early 70's, with Bowie, Bolan & T Rex, Rod, Slade, Sweet, Mott TH, Elton, and even him, who must never be named, who's moral compass is despicably wayward, but who nonetheless, knocked out some great tunes, back in the days of Glam Rock.
WATTBA 👍
I live near where Marc Bolan had his car crash in 1977, still a shrine there and loads of floral tributes to "mark" the spot.

I live near where Marc Bolan had his car crash in 1977, still a shrine there and loads of floral tributes to "mark" the spot.
Aye, even after all this time, his birthday, and anniversary of his untimely death, are always remembered with flowers and/or ribbons, at the scene of his death. 😪

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back