Free Anti Virus Recommendations

The virus landscape has changed a lot in the last 10 years. A third party AV tool used to be essential and infections were common but these days the built-in protection in Windows is good enough. Can't even remember the last incident I had.

The virus landscape has changed a lot in the last 10 years. A third party AV tool used to be essential and infections were common but these days the built-in protection in Windows is good enough. Can't even remember the last incident I had.
I take yours and everyone else’s point on this but at about £13 per year for 3 norton licences i can protect my laptop and give the kids it too, why not have the extra piece of mind. After all you never know if you have something dodgy until it happens.

I take yours and everyone else’s point on this but at about £13 per year for 3 norton licences i can protect my laptop and give the kids it too, why not have the extra piece of mind.

Because a lot of anti virus programs disable the built in windows one and not only perform worse and eat up system resources, they charge you for the pleasure.

Back