Fratton Roll Call - El Classico

Status
Not open for further replies.
wasn't gonna go til sunday night spoke to a mate now we're getting the train down. anyone on 5:26am to kings cross from central and 9:00pm from kings cross to central?

anyone know the best place to park for this, @Paddy O'Dors any advise mate

Pompey is a nightmare on matchdays mate, especially near the ground. Throw in the last full day to do Christmas shopping and it'll be even worse. You're welcome to park near the PO Club which is away from the busiest routes, but we're a good twenty minute walk from Fratton Park. It's all street parking/rows of terraced housing near the ground. The Fratton district is all residents parking too so avoid that.

Meon Road and roads off it possibly. (PO4 8NL if you have satnav). The Retail park next door to FP has limited time parking on match days.

Pompey is a nightmare on matchdays mate, especially near the ground. Throw in the last full day to do Christmas shopping and it'll be even worse. You're welcome to park near the PO Club which is away from the busiest routes, but we're a good twenty minute walk from Fratton Park. It's all street parking/rows of terraced housing near the ground. The Fratton district is all residents parking too so avoid that.

Meon Road and roads off it possibly. (PO4 8NL if you have satnav). The Retail park next door to FP has limited time parking on match days.

Cheers will have a look at these

When looking outside of the window on the fast train, passing objects will go past quicker than on the other.

Good crack....I'll change at each stop to complete me analysis......

Question is? What is the maximum number of trains I can get to make sure I make the last 10 minutes and what colour jumper will the driver of Train 3 be wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back