France for Xmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

TouchSAFC

Midfield
Wife booked Eurostar tickets for 19th December. Staying with her family. Prepared to isolate when we’re back. Are we actually allowed to go ? She’s French, I’m English. Am I going to get stopped at the train station ? 😬 No clue but we’re gannin anyway apparently 😂

Wife booked Eurostar tickets for 19th December. Staying with her family. Prepared to isolate when we’re back. Are we actually allowed to go ? She’s French, I’m English. Am I going to get stopped at the train station ? 😬 No clue but we’re gannin anyway apparently 😂
Might be sensible to check out these technicalities before booking.

I thought travelling abroad was banned

Last edited:
No.

But you might get stopped at the railway station.

I suspect travel restrictions will be eased but a negative PCR test will be required for entry. This is already in place in Spain/canaries. At the moment that will knock you back around 100 notes each. I have a sneaky feeling the government may start offering this free to get the travel industry/airlines etc off of their knees.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back