Fountains chippy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thought Crozier's wasn't the best the last time was I went in,fish was too greasy and he's a miserable fucker. Prefer Minchellas and Downey's personally, Fry Fry Townend do a nice Extra large Cod though

Ernie and there Youngen are fantastic at the Carley Hill branch of the family empire.There Tommy who owns and runs the Doxy Park fishy(Ernies older brother,father to Andrea,Nichola and Lyndsey and Granda to Michael who works at the shop).

All MLF and passionate about making sure the blue electronic fly zapper is left on 24hrs a day.

Pop in either branch and mention Adam for a free Curry battered bun and wooden fork .

Ernie and there Youngen are fantastic at the Carley Hill branch of the family empire.There Tommy who owns and runs the Doxy Park fishy(Ernies older brother,father to Andrea,Nichola and Lyndsey and Granda to Michael who works at the shop).

All MLF and passionate about making sure the blue electronic fly zapper is left on 24hrs a day.

Pop in either branch and mention Adam for a free Curry battered bun and wooden fork .

:lol:

Adam

I went to school with the older lad. Both nice kids.
Yes they are a great bunch of lads.Gor was in my year at school,he was in 'loopy ludford ' house,I was in 'Nutty North' but we still got on.

£2.00?
Seems a bit pricey for Harry Lee like
Sure you didnt get 2 cheese patties and a chop suey roll?
No mate that's how much it was,think that's why Gor gave me a free bottle of pop.Wasnt expecting someone like me turning up tossing money about like that .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back