Forthcoming gigs.

Theyre quality although i havnt seen them live yet. Love all the tunes they’ve released so far.

New one is out tonight
As a big fan of a different band I've known about them for some time without actually listening to them, sort of watched them from a distance with interest, wondering how much prejudice or influence family will have on fans opinion.

Elo experience were fantastic at Darlington Hipperome last night .
Great venue and band were superb.Singer dead ringer for Jeff Lynne with a great voice to match

Live here. Always loads of bands passing through in fairly small venues.
Seen Fontaines DC, Mary Chain, Pixies, Mercury Rev off the top of my head in the last year

sounds great, naively didn’t think you’d get that there. Madrid’s a place I’ve never been so need to change that.

sounds great, naively didn’t think you’d get that there. Madrid’s a place I’ve never been so need to change that.
Dont get as many gigs as Barcelona as its closer to France, but most acts get here at some stage.

Saw Pulp, Blur, Arctic Monkeys, Manics, SFA and loads more in small venues when they were playing arenas in UK
Best one ever was Paul Heaton in a bar with 100 people at the most, he went behind the bar and sang acapella for his encore

Went to see TOY at Independent last night. They were good, but hardly much of a crowd there. Nee wonder touring bands hardly bother with Sunderland.

Might have a look at Pigs x 7 there tomorrow night.

Went to see TOY at Independent last night. They were good, but hardly much of a crowd there. Nee wonder touring bands hardly bother with Sunderland.

shame about the crowd, breaks my hear when bands don’t get the crowd they deserve. Especially on a Saturday night.

Aye couldn’t believe how few were there, maybe 50?

My 1st time at the venue, decent place. I was disappointed with the band tbh. Played barely an hour, sound wasn’t right esp vocals. Only recognised 1 track, nowt from the latest album. Strange gig all round.

Bonded Warehouse was packed and Smoove and Turrell were fuckin excellent as always.

Last edited:

Back