Forthcoming gigs.

Noel Gallagher- metro
Liam Gallagher - Manchester

Paul Weller
The Wombats
The Vaccine

Hoping to see a band called Sundara Karma, they're an amazing band.
I’ve tried to get into sundara karma but haven’t been able too. Any songs in particular to listen too?

Last edited:
I think all I have so far is The National / War on Drugs / Future Islands day in London, although there's a nagging doubt I might have bought something else

Fancy the Cure / Interpol / Editors day too like

The Transatlantic Ensemble present… Transatlantic Bowie at the Wylam
Seeing a young rnb singer Mahalia at Think tank in march
Going to the Cluny to see Space (tagging along with mates) in April
Kendal calling booked
Larkins at Jumpin Jacks (wherever that is)
Going to have a listen to the bands on the Cluny mentioned on here to see if anything takes my fancy.

I think all I have so far is The National / War on Drugs / Future Islands day in London, although there's a nagging doubt I might have bought something else

Fancy the Cure / Interpol / Editors day too like
Have you been to see Hooky yet? Bloody brillant. I’m definitely going to go again!

Not yet. I was on my way to see Elvis Costello a week early when I decided to check the date on the ticket though.
Was gonna pop down to Museum Vaults tonight to see Subway Sect until I passed Hot Rats today and noticed it was on last month.:oops:

Anyone ever forgotten about a gig after buying tickets so far ahead ?
No but I’ve got tkts for The Stranglers and John Cooper Clarke so far ahead that I’ve only just noticed they’re on the same night.....40 miles apart.

Last edited:
I have, it's stupid but his right arm up in the air all the time annoys me :lol:

Will probably go again next year though, he clashed with a James gig in Dec
I’d love to see the Unknown Pleasures/Closer set next but apparently they’re only doing it once in America this year :rolleyes:

The Surfing Magazines - Oxford
The Cribs - Oxford or Preston
Cabbage - Liverpool
Soundcity - Liverpool (back in the city centre at last!)
QOTSA - Finsbury Park

That's all I've got booked atm. Fancy doing Primavera in Barcelona.

Back