Forthcoming gigs.

Couldn't agree more! Coming after another late winner (and a sneaky £5er on Flanagan to score @ 20/1) I couldn't have asked for much more. Enjoyed the other bloke as well.

Pleased to see Chris/Prancey Dog checking out the venue for some future shows. He has put on some of my very favourites in skunksville over the years.

Just noticed it's him putting Bug Club on at the Cluny....

Saw this on the wall in Pop Recs. I can safely say I've never seen any of them before except for the Wave Pictures who I've seen about 10 times and thoroughly recommend.

Oh, and Grace Petrie at a Corbyn benefit.

View media item 7859

Sunflower Bean doing Cluny 2!! Christ what happened to that band, I genuinely thought they’d kick on and do much much better. Feels like they were playing bigger venues on the debut album.

I think it was sold out.150 maybe?I was there and it was a great atmosphere. Helped by us winning I think.I missed bug club,but I thought the fella was canny funny,and the Lovely eggs were brilliant.She is a force of nature

Personally I thought the bug club were better. I enjoyed eggs crack mind. All 3 were excellent like. Great night

Anyone venture to Stockton Calling? First time ive been, went with me daughter had great day out, some great little venues, random bands we now love and Pigeon Detectives headlined - predictiable but fun! Unless id had too many beers over course off the day they started with 'Im not sorry' and also finished with it:lol:

See Craig Charles Funk and Soul club been announced at the Point (Sunderland) - 30/9

Just got back from Exeter after seeing the unthanks
Amazing voices and tremendous musicians
Not really my type of music but a night out.
When was the last time anyone went to a gig and got a drink in a glass. A real glass!

Messaged the Boiler Shop & Peter Hook is due on stage just before 8 on Saturday for those going. Looks like an 11pm curfew, but looking at recent set lists, there’s 30+ songs, so he’s going to be on for a decent stint.

Don’t turn up for 9pm like a lot of people do or you be disappointed.

No support.

Messaged the Boiler Shop & Peter Hook is due on stage just before 8 on Saturday for those going. Looks like an 11pm curfew, but looking at recent set lists, there’s 30+ songs, so he’s going to be on for a decent stint.

Don’t turn up for 9pm like a lot of people do or you be disappointed.

No support.
He came on at 8 did a little NO set, had 10 min break. Unknown Pleasures, little break…..Closer…. little break…..encore and he was done by about 10.40 ish.

Back