RR Former defender believes Sunderland will go down; discusses rebuild job & 'disturbing stat'

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RTG

Phil Babb spent two years at Sunderland and played for the club in both the Premier League and the Champtionship, enduring a relegation in the middle of his spell on Wearside. He believes Premier League survival is most likely beyond his former side this season and has been discussing the scale of the rebuild that the club will face in the summer....

More at Roker Report...

Phil Babb spent two years at Sunderland and played for the club in both the Premier League and the Champtionship, enduring a relegation in the middle of his spell on Wearside. He believes Premier League survival is most likely beyond his former side this season and has been discussing the scale of the rebuild that the club will face in the summer....

More at Roker Report...
Any rebuild that includes moyes at the helm is doomed to failure.
Add bain who sat by and watched a once massive club like rangers slip under the water and drown, well what hope have we got?

Those stats are damning. How can Pickford touch the ball more than any of our midfielders? Something is terribly wrong with the tactics. But we knew that. What the fucks he doing in training?

Babb..what a horrible horrible football memory that name evokes.
The disappointment his unveiling provoked was palpable.
As bad as waking up to a new season and being informed johnston, clark and bridges were gone or going.

More at Roker Report...
Phil f***ing babb :lol:

bankrupt by his wife cos he could not keep it in his pants
lied and lied to me over an investment in a film partnership and it cost him £thousands and thousands greedy bloke got his comeuppance in the end tax man and his wife took him to the cleaners then to court. true one this
if phil told me it was green and it was grass i would still not believe him
The twat. I remember seeing him and Macateer in Newcastle the night before a cup game v Watford both pissed as fuck,he was talking to a mate and said we won't win tomorrow anyway when asked why he. Was out,never forgave him for that. then his old Trafford performance with McCartney means I think he's a piece of shit

"Phil Babb retired after being released at the end of his second campaign on Wearside. He made 60 appearances for Sunderland and was often much maligned during his spell, but he did win supporters over during the final months of his career."

Did he??????

He was f***ing shit and his punditry skills are equivalent to his footballing ability.

Never has player been more aptly named. Babb by name and Babb by nature.

"Sunderland have been a yo yo club for the past 5 or 6 years or longer"?!?!
Forgive me but have we been in the Premiership for the last 10 seasons or not?

Babb..what a horrible horrible football memory that name evokes.
The disappointment his unveiling provoked was palpable.
As bad as waking up to a new season and being informed johnston, clark and bridges were gone or going.

Strangely enough we then went on to have our best seasons in living memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back