Forest increase ST prices

It’s just complete greed. Especially compared to the likes of the bundesliga:

Quote from the Bayern president just 4/5 year ago

“We could charge more than £104. Let's say we charged £300. We'd get £2m more in income, but what's £2m to us? 🗣 “In a transfer discussion you argue about that sum for five minutes."​

Last edited:
It's scandalous when you think that huge TV/advertising rights that fund top tier football are paid by fans consuming those products. People are essentially paying twice. I can't see why attending football matches, certainly in the top tiers, isn't as little as £10 per game but until people start voting with their feet....
As good as that sounds, could you really have a situation where football gets more expensive the lower down the leagues you get (less TV / advertising)?

Shocking really but it's that way its all been going for a long time. I don't think many really care about match going fans anymore unfortunately.

Nope, all about Tourists now who will pay top dollar for the full "match day experience"

The money In the premier league should easily be enough for clubs to thrive but unrealistic ambitions mean overspending by owners and then this happens. The premier league rules should have a realistic price structure in place for ticket prices, but instead they’re sitting on their arses while over £400 million went to agents in one year and fans get screwed.

I do wonder if Forest are financially fucked mind. I suspect the extra money will be used in a desperate attempt to keep them within FFP.
Nope, all about Tourists now who will pay top dollar for the full "match day experience"

What the greedy clubs are really interested in are membership schemes to enter a ballot for a ticket. It’s licence to print money.

Last edited:
How to lose a generation of fans, wanker of an owner

They will still pay them. At Forest you have to get a membership for the club before you even can buy a ticket. You can’t buy tickets for games unless you become a member or they go to general sale which never happens. Absolutely pathetic club hope they go down and then eventually cease to exist.

They will still pay them. At Forest you have to get a membership for the club before you even can buy a ticket. You can’t buy tickets for games unless you become a member or they go to general sale which never happens. Absolutely pathetic club hope they go down and then eventually cease to exist.
In fairness, we don't really have a general sale. You have to have a customer number in order to buy a ticket at the SoL, which is effectively a membership, albeit a free one.

We should really make more of that. We seemed to be heading down that road a few years back - I seem to remember it being around £50 for a membership which entitled you to 2 x £10 tickets for a game and access to away tickets after STH.

So Forest fans are going to have to pay so much more just to watch the same shite again.... cos lets be honest the only thing they are going to do next season is battle to stop up......thats if they dont go down this season

Back