Footballers in random countries

Onslow

Central Defender
Have to do a lot of research into leagues worldwide with what I do for a job and the mention of Anthony Stokes on the other thread reminded me of this lad who’s playing for the Lebanese champions Al Ahed - the only other ‘foreign’ players in their squad are 3 Syrians…:lol:

Anyone know of any others who play in remote or obscure places across the globe?

I think so, was posting odd stuff for about 24 hours.

I don’t have Instagram but remember that whole episode. I met Adam’s dad (RIP) on holiday years ago.

Had him on Facebook from back then and messaged him, but it just went unread. I think it was concluded on here he was skitzed off his tits.

I don’t have Instagram but remember that whole episode. I met Adam’s dad (RIP) on holiday years ago.

Had him on Facebook from back then and messaged him, but it just went unread. I think it was concluded on here he was skitzed off his tits.
So self inflicted and he was ok?

We were on holiday in Spain and the bairn put a sports channel on the tele to see what was on. They were covering the Indian Super League and just as we tuned in, Michael Chopra missed a sitter. One of the highlights of the holiday 😂

Possibly the 2 most famous footballers in recent history but Messi and Suarez starting for Inter Miami the other day, f*cking combined age of 73 man and still class......!!!!

Have to do a lot of research into leagues worldwide with what I do for a job and the mention of Anthony Stokes on the other thread reminded me of this lad who’s playing for the Lebanese champions Al Ahed - the only other ‘foreign’ players in their squad are 3 Syrians…:lol:

Anyone know of any others who play in remote or obscure places across the globe?
I’m guessing Saudi Arabia isn’t considered an obscure place nowadays?

Because we could give a long list of footballers if it is…

Back