football manager registering players (25 man squad)...

• Thread starter laudermakem2008
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

laudermakem2008

just signed Edin Dzeko on deadline day for £30mil. Quality signing and just what I needed. Confirm the deal and notice that the prompt to confirm my squad is in my inbox too. I confirm the deal then open the squad registration thing. I notice that Dzeko's name isn't added to the squad so I remove a player and confirm a squad of 24 hoping that Dzeko is added as the extra. Nope. Hasn't been registered. What the fuck? :roll: I signed him before the deadline (but on deadline day) his work permit was confirmed on the same day and he is now my player yet there was no possible way of registering him.

f***ing rubbish and a basic mistake by those at FM. Why did I need to confirm my squad before the f***ing deadline had passed!! Makes nee sense.

Rant over. :evil:

Could you not submit a 24 man squad, leave a space and then add him at a later date?

I had a similar problem the other day. Had to name 4 players that had trained with the club for 3 years between the ages of 17-21 for my Euro Cup squad but only had 2.

Got round this by only submitting 23 players and leaving 2 spaces.

Not sure if any of this helps mind.

Could you not submit a 24 man squad, leave a space and then add him at a later date?

I had a similar problem the other day. Had to name 4 players that had trained with the club for 3 years between the ages of 17-21 for my Euro Cup squad but only had 2.

Got round this by only submitting 23 players and leaving 2 spaces.

Not sure if any of this helps mind.

you can't register players once the registration thing is confirmed. Under 21's come and go as they please and if you haven't got the full quota of players in the correct categories then space must be left. So if you're missing 2 homegrown players, 2 spaces must be left in the squad. Dzeko is 24 and can no longer be registered. £30mil spent and the player isn't going to start until next season now.

you can't register players once the registration thing is confirmed. Under 21's come and go as they please and if you haven't got the full quota of players in the correct categories then space must be left. So if you're missing 2 homegrown players, 2 spaces must be left in the squad. Dzeko is 24 and can no longer be registered. £30mil spent and the player isn't going to start until next season now.

Oh well.

At least he'll be fresh for the league ;)

You can get around this, once you have confirmed the squad, and before the end of the transfer deadline you can go into the squad on the squad tab and edit registered players, this is what I had to do when I signed a couple of players on deadline day. Its delicate but possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back