Football Manager problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

roth

Around the 1st of July when your given a new budget by your club, there are loads of players interested in joining you on the transfer centre. I selected to have £75m to spend and raised my expectations to win the title as AC Milan as I felt that I could if I spend that money. However after about a week of bartering with clubs over fees, about 8 top players have dissapeared off my transfer centre who would be interested.

I had David Silva, Luka Modric and a few others in my sights but now after 2 weeks they are all not interested despite being no change at my club. So I have now said to the board I will win the title but cant spend the £75m as the players available arent what I want, I am now stuck with £75m to spend and a squad only capable of 2nd place as Inter are dominant!

Around the 1st of July when your given a new budget by your club, there are loads of players interested in joining you on the transfer centre. I selected to have £75m to spend and raised my expectations to win the title as AC Milan as I felt that I could if I spend that money. However after about a week of bartering with clubs over fees, about 8 top players have dissapeared off my transfer centre who would be interested.

I had David Silva, Luka Modric and a few others in my sights but now after 2 weeks they are all not interested despite being no change at my club. So I have now said to the board I will win the title but cant spend the £75m as the players available arent what I want, I am now stuck with £75m to spend and a squad only capable of 2nd place as Inter are dominant!

So what's the problem?

So what's the problem?
i think he fears getting the sack for being unrealistic in his aims, i usually go for the middle one...its always good..
:cool:
i follow a strict ruling with FM i dont care how much debt i run up, its not like im gonna have debt collectors braying down the doors of Cheltenham town or Rushden and Diamonds or Darlington.

If i get sacked its not the end of the world, im not gonna gan to work one day and they'll say 'Jonny close the door, we heard you got sacked as manager of Stafford Rangers...we cant have someone like you in the buisness, im sorry clear your locker and go home'

Nowts gonna happen, dust yersel down and try again if you get bladdered, if you fail...tough its part of the challenge to the game

Seems it is your assistant who guesses if a player is interested, maybe he'd decided after a week of working with you that you're a kernt and the players wouldn't want to play for you?

Hoy a bid in anyway, assistant managers are normally wrong about who is a 'unrealistic target'.

Hoy a bid in anyway, assistant managers are normally wrong about who is a 'unrealistic target'.

This. Throw a few grand more onto his wages and a bit more on his signing on fee and 50% of the time they will come anyhow, unless even you think its an unrealistic target to buy some of these big names.

i think he fears getting the sack for being unrealistic in his aims, i usually go for the middle one...its always good..
:cool:
i follow a strict ruling with FM i dont care how much debt i run up, its not like im gonna have debt collectors braying down the doors of Cheltenham town or Rushden and Diamonds or Darlington.

If i get sacked its not the end of the world, im not gonna gan to work one day and they'll say 'Jonny close the door, we heard you got sacked as manager of Stafford Rangers...we cant have someone like you in the buisness, im sorry clear your locker and go home'

Nowts gonna happen, dust yersel down and try again if you get bladdered, if you fail...tough its part of the challenge to the game

I'm just being a kernt. It always happens, loads of players want to sign for you at the beginning of a window, mainly to put their name out there until bigger clubs are interested.

I'm just being a kernt. It always happens, loads of players want to sign for you at the beginning of a window, mainly to put their name out there until bigger clubs are interested.

:lol:

The board now expect me to win the league and I have £75m which cant get me the players I wanted. I will just have to work wonders with my tactics :cool:

The board now expect me to win the league and I have £75m which cant get me the players I wanted. I will just have to work wonders with my tactics :cool:

Yer've got £75m ffs! Stop complaining and buy some decent players, Roman Lukaku, Yaya Sanogo, Adam Hlousek, Gerson, Josh McEachran, Ryan Shawcross, Nevan Subotic, Fred.

Yer friggin tart.

if you can't win the league with AC Milan and a 75 mil transfer budget your John Barnes

I have a major rebuilding job after what Leonardo has left me with :lol:. Full of old players on big wages.

Ive turned this

GK Abbiati (aged 33)
RB Oddo (aged 34)
LB Zambrotta (Aged 33)
CB Nesta (aged 34)
CB Thiago Silva (aged 25)
CM Ambrosini (aged 33)
CM Gattuso (aged 33)
CM Seedorf (aged 33)
AM Ronaldinho (aged 30)
CF Pato (aged 21)
CF Inzaghi (aged 34)

To this

GK Patricio (aged 23)
RB Azpilicueta (aged 21)
LB Albertazzi (aged 20)
CB Zapata (aged 24)
CB Rodwell (aged 19)
CM Sandro (aged 21)
CM Rodriguez (aged 19)
CM Sissoko (aged 21)
AM Rakitic (aged 23)
CF Pato (aged 21)
CF Dzeko (aged 25)

I have dramatically lowered the wage bill and age of the squad, just need 3 top players to stop Inter Milan's dominant team.

Yer've got £75m ffs! Stop complaining and buy some decent players, Roman Lukaku, Yaya Sanogo, Adam Hlousek, Gerson, Josh McEachran, Ryan Shawcross, Nevan Subotic, Fred.

Yer friggin tart.

I have sent my scouts to check on these now, cheers :cool::lol:

Fuck the scouts (I bet you have heard that before)

Just make sure you get Hlousek, Gerson and Sanogo.

:eek::lol:

Hlousek has just joined Roma and Shawcross has gone to Werder Bremen, however I am well impressed with Gerson and Sanogo. Bids in for all of the players you mentioned apart from McEeachran, cant find him :lol:

:eek::lol:

Hlousek has just joined Roma and Shawcross has gone to Werder Bremen, however I am well impressed with Gerson and Sanogo. Bids in for all of the players you mentioned apart from McEeachran, cant find him :lol:

Josh McEachran, should be hovering around the Chelsea reserves, crackin potential if trained correctly. Sanogo is just a beast, goal a game for the past 4 seasons for my wolves/Man Utd sides.

Bid for a world class player and offer him everything you can. If he agrees to sign cancel the deal then bid for him again. Most of the time he will then give you an amount he wants as a wage. If he doesn't then you will have to pay him full wack again.

If full wack ain't enough then he ain't gonna be interested till the next summer

Josh McEachran, should be hovering around the Chelsea reserves, crackin potential if trained correctly. Sanogo is just a beast, goal a game for the past 4 seasons for my wolves/Man Utd sides.

Just offered him a contract, he was in Chelsea's reserves and I will pay them £1.1m in compensation for him, the cheeky beggar asked for £70k a week :lol:

Bid for a world class player and offer him everything you can. If he agrees to sign cancel the deal then bid for him again. Most of the time he will then give you an amount he wants as a wage. If he doesn't then you will have to pay him full wack again.

If full wack ain't enough then he ain't gonna be interested till the next summer

Dont need them now I have had Connolly the superscout introduce me to some diamonds in the rough :lol:

Just offered him a contract, he was in Chelsea's reserves and I will pay them £1.1m in compensation for him, the cheeky beggar asked for £70k a week :lol:

Dont need them now I have had Connolly the superscout introduce me to some diamonds in the rough :lol:

:lol: :lol:

anybody know how to show the players history to show ALL competitions rather than just league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back